headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Take personal responsibility for project success
- Keep on top of latest research in the field and adopt to our own products
- Continually look to optimise existing models and approaches in terms speed and costs
- Design simple elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Adopt new tools and technologies that improve quality and efficiency
- Share knowledge and experience within the team
- Min 5-year experience as a Senior AI Engineer
- PhD in Computer Vision related subject ideally with peer reviewed publications
- Strong background and demonstrable skills in machine learning and data science
- Expertise in computer vision, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN),
- Experienced of building AI solutions for small boards such as Raspberry PI, TPUs
- Expertise in using OpenCV, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Numpy, Python, C, C++
- Demonstrable expertise in building object recognition and object tracking applications
- Experienced in working in Scrum and Agile development environment
- Experienced in video technologies including codecs and tools
- Experience of working with Cloud platforms – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Passionate about technology keeping up-to-date with new trends and practices
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.