headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Senior Automation QA Engineer (m/f/d)
Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Work on product/project teams developing test plans, test cases and automation scripts
- Partner with software engineering to design and develop tools and to assist in continuous development initiatives
- Contribute and help maintain the testing framework for various types of testing (functional, load/performance, security) on multiple platforms (web, iOS/Android, emerging platforms)
- Effectively communicate complex and/or difficult information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting many products on varied release cycles
- Min 3 years experience within a lead test engineering
- Strong knowledge of software quality
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies
- Experience working with cloud-based architectures and tools (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with version control systems (git, stash)
- Experience of working with the following tools JIRA, Fidler, Charles, VPNs
- Experience testing of APIs; ReST & Graph
- Experience of performance and load testing
- Solid experience testing websites especially SPAs
- Experience of mobile application testing (with Android & iOS)
- Experience working with online streaming video experiences (web, mobile & emerging technologies) a plus
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.