sporttotal.tv gmbh headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
OFFICE MANAGER IN BERLIN (m/f/d)
sporttotal.tv gmbh, a digital sports technology under the roof of SPORTTOTAL AG and provider of one of the largest multi-sport streaming platforms for previously under medialized sports (e.g. football amateur sports) in Germany: Via this portal, sports events of all kinds are streamed in HD quality – live and on demand. The heart of the system is a 180° camera with special software that automatically follows the game. sporttotal has now installed over 700 camera systems and has already streamed over 18,000 live games. Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
• Oversees all business back-office processes, including inter-connectivity with billing operations. Develops best practices for operational effectiveness and process efficiencies, compared against industry best practices. Facilitates seamless business office processes.
• Maintains effective and responsive relationships with internal customers, external customers, and senior leadership. Manages operational finances, including budgeting and control of salary, non-salary, and capital investment expenses, in conjunction with the Director.
• Manages all aspects of human resources within the assigned department, in conjunction with the Director and Senior Consultant, Human Resources. Ensures the provision of consistent, available, and qualified staff to meet the needs of clinical and billing staff and others, and to achieve departmental service objectives and financial targets.
• Provides direction and management to direct reports and all employees in the department. Handles employee relations and staff development for direct reports. Develop goals and manages fiscal activities of the department.
• 3+ years of professional work experience in a relevant work environment, with 2 years in a management or leadership role, Bachelors degree
• Experience in supervising/managing/leading
• High affinity to sports and interest in sports trends and sports development in general
• Pronounced hands-on mentality, ability to work in an international team and integrity
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Fluent in English and German
• Independent, structured, problem-solving, and forward-looking way of working
• No remote job: Based in Berlin
• Excellent communication skills and absolute confidentiality and loyalty
• An exciting, modern company with strong partners
• Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
• Active participation in the further development of the product
• Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You have a high motivation, a structured way of working and a quick perception. In addition to excellent communication skills, your strengths include team spirit, ability to work under pressure and reliability.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally shortly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.